Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yolo?



Since this week in our class we are talking about regulation and censorship. I wanted to post about Drake and one of his famous songs..."The Motto". I am a huge fan of Drake, I love his music and I just find him sexy too, ANYWAY my point is that most of his songs have 2 versions. One clean version and an explicit version and I love that. I love it because kids could listen to the clean version and still jam to the song, we the people as in ahem (me) loves the explicit version better because I feel the music more and I get the meaning and understand what the song is trying to express. "The Motto" has 2 versions and its awesome because kids have listened to the clean version and are now obsessed with "YOLO!". In the other hand people that have heard the bad version jam to it and go cray cray...I know I do.
...I hope you found the picture hilarious because I couldn't stop laughing BAHAHAHA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment