Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wh@t Is Your F@vorite movie or tvshow of @ll time?

* THE FOLLOWING POST DOES NOT CONTAIN A LINK, I AM PROVIDING A LIST OF MOVIES/TV SHOWS TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS LIKE :)*

For this weeks topic I see that we have to blog about film/tv shows, so the reason there's no link is because you all are going to comment on the movies/tv shows that I am posting, and if you want to add or talk about one that is not on the list.....THAT'S OKAY :), Or even comment on the things that you hate :).

I think tv/film means different types of people acting,w/diff. personalities,entertaining,working to make people positive by creating different shows for everyone,promote famous people and in advertising



Movies/Film                                                                          
*Shrek
*Spiderman
*Batman
*13 going on 30
*Jack-ass
*Superman
*Spongebob
*Wizard of oz
*Cat in the hat
*Transformers
*Percy Jackson
*Hunger Games
*300
*Alice in Wonderland
*Hot tub time machine
*Diary of a Wimpy kid
*The Titans
*The clash of the titans
*Paranormal Activity
*Iron-man 2
*Toy Story
*Twilight Saga
* Despicable me
*Beastly
*The Social Network
*Tron
*Harry Potter
*Mean Girls
*High school musical
*Step up
*Footloose
*All of the disney movies
*The Godfather
*Zombieland
*Rambo etc.etc.
Tv shows
*How I met your mother
*The middle
*Jersey shore
*The vampire diaries
*30 rock
*KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASIANS, BEST SHOW EVER
*Supernatural
*Family Guy
*American Dad
*SouthPark
*Futurama
*Cleveland show
*The simpsons
*THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS,SADEST SHOW EVER
*Modern family
*Shake it up
*Pretty little liars etc,etc

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe you forgot to put How to Train a dragon, That movies was t Amazing, sniffle sniffle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow Brenda but gonna have to agree with you on that

      Delete
  3. Well everyone knows that the "keeping up with the Kardashians" is best show on earth. I also do like the movie "How to train a Dragon" but I think that "The Cat in The hat" Is a better movie, because it teaches you a life lesson on that "In life you can never have too much fun, you have to take care of your responsibilities. Just like the Kardashian show gives you great advice too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the life lesson for Harold and Kumar?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it me or are all Disney channel shows loosing their quality? Like most people, I grew up watching Zack and Cody. Now I see these shows called Austin & Ally and ANT Farm. In my head I'm like "Wow". I start watching all the reruns of Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Suite Life on Deck and I still laugh to their jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Modern Family is the best show ever! It's so funny and interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You bring up such an interesting point Ernesto, but I believe that is in the eye of the beholder. Some would argue that shows have greater quality now, but the audience is also a lot closer to the issues in which shows like "Austin & Ally" speak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that is a lot of show/movies. I cant believe though that you forgot The Avengers, which was an amazing movie. Its a movie you just cant forget when listing movies. Well in my opinion that is what I think.

    ReplyDelete