Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Facebook (:




Facebook...yes, Facebook. If I go around KHHS and do a student survey asking what people know about Facebook I would get SO many responses it's not even funny. Facebook is one of the world's most trending social blogs. Facebook is actually a great example of social media because social media is a web based technology that turns communication into interactive dialogues among communities. Facebook is a web based technology and now a days also a mobile based technology that show us different gossip and news about things in society. In my opinion Facebook is awesome but, there are also web pages like Twitter or Tumblr that I don't know about yet...but, soon I will use and they are probably maybe even better than Facebook. I don't know I'll see! :)

2 comments:

  1. FACEBOOK IS POINTLESS... i mean first of all it is an example of social media, but Facebook is for adults only!!! Yet teenagers these days think that it's for talking to your friends, even though you just saw them 5 minutes ago! I mean Facebook just takes away your time from education, and it benefits you by making you lazy. Worst of all, people tease,bully each other spread gossip rumors and especially lies on this site. this site was meant to communicate with family members or people who you rarely see anymore, but that's not the case is it. There are people from Kipp that have thousands and hundreds of friends on FB, but in the end when you are all grown up you will realize that these people are not important in your life, the people who will be are the people that have always been there for you, not some kid who you friend ed that you don't even talk to. I mean people from are school are failing right now because they find that FB is much more imp. than to build a better life. and I especially dislike the creator of FB, he just do-sent care she just wants the money yet he lets all of these things happen. I mean honestly when have you ever heard him talk about "be careful when you friend" or give some type of life lesson or anything or advice. The only thing he does is brain wash the world to be on Facebook 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of agree with Edwin, but I think he may have sent the message in a tone that may have been a little bit too harsh. First of all, he was right saying that Facebook is for adults. In fact, it was originally made for college students. I also do agree that FB is really addicting and I wish more than half of all FB users could actually go back to reality. They put to much time in front of the computer screen or on their phone just to be on FB. Just to prove it, How many of you have FB open in another tab? I still do admit FB is still a good website, people just overuse it a lot.
    P.S. Edwin, calm down bro.

    ReplyDelete