Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Twitter&Facebook. I have the attention span of a piece of rice.

If you have a twitter, gross. Twitter sparked it's peak of popularity in 2009, infamous for it's easy accessibility of updating about your life.
If you have a Facebook, gross. It's evil. I have a Facebook, and it's evil. Facebook caught their popularity in 2005, creating easy access to staying in touch with people.
On a more relatable scale, along with trying to focus on homework, our generation has twitter on one shoulder and Facebook on the other, constantly BEGGING us to log in. And once we log in, we're glued.

I just caught myself on Facebook for the last 10 minutes.

Anyway, back to what I was saying. These social websites are laughing at us teenagers, because we are so in love with them. On Facebook I find at least 8 advertisements, all appealing. While on Facebook, I like "Gummy Bears" and "My Chemical Romance" - and I am now wanting the two. It's a never ending cycle of stuff that I want. It's a vicious scheme that is SO addicting to be on. Is Facebook and Twitter affecting our generation in school? I don't know, I'm too busy updating my status.

Hold on, I just got a notification.

Oh, and here's a link to a pretty awesome song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLtUTkAMu5Y&feature=g-vrec

No comments:

Post a Comment