Thursday, September 6, 2012

Edward Scissorhands!!



One of my all time favorite movies is Edward Scissorhands. This may be creepy to you because I know it was to my brother and he's 23 years old...weird but, I love this movie! It's a great love story too! This movie is about a man named Edward who has scissorhands, he was actually a creation and he's taken in by a suburban family where he falls in love with a girl named Kim. The reason I love this movie is because I love how even though he isn't how a normal person should look like people didn't discriminate him. This made me think, "It doesn't matter what race you are or if you have scissorhands you should be treated equally like everyone else is" which is why this movie plays a huge role in American society because this movie sends out a message about equality and that makes people want to watch it. I believe this movie was set out for people of all ages in general because it gives away a beautiful love story and message. Overall, this is a great and if you haven't seen it WATCH IT!

P.S. I think Edward is so cute!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I use to be scared of that movie when I first saw it years ago. I was like, "OMG!" But once you actually pay attention to it, I enjoyed it and like it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonny Depp is sexy, so I 100% agree with everything you are saying.

    ReplyDelete