Monday, September 17, 2012

Facebook!!!Everywhere!!!Me No Happy!!!

As I was looking through the list of all the blogs posted, I couldn't bear to notice that there were 7 posts about social media and 4 out of those 7 had Facebook on the title.

 Why is this the first thing that pops out in our mind when we start talking about Social Media?

How come I have an option to share this Facebook on all the blog posts?

 How come when I was looking up articles to share with you guys, I come across this all the time?


Why do I see a lot of students on their phones during class just to be on Facebook?
(Oooopps sorry guys)
What I'm trying to say is Facebook is just overused now and I don't see how people don't get annoyed to see this 24/7.

Please tell me if I'm wrong or if you have never heard of Facebook in your life.
Also, please like my post.:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment