Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Best show ever!!!!




 I just cant stop watching this show, during the summer i became a couch potato, not really but when i did, i did not feel like getting off the couch. Eventually i grabbed the control and  flipped through the channels because, there was nothing on t.v., until i stumble upon one of MTVs greatest channels, where all they showed were good old classic shows; and one of them was "Boy Meets World"





 
http://www.tv.com/shows/boy-meets-world/ 
This show is not just funny, very dramatic, sometimes even some romance, to the point of just being pg, so its safe for any age, but the actors are excellent, not monotone as if they are casting for robot parts and or boring but they show emotions and or feeling that happen through all the stages of life making one feel as if they are part of the show. If you have never heard of it and or even watched it, i would recommend it, its an awesome show, well ill just leave it at that. 
Heres is one of my favorite episodes hope you like :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZMm0tMwWDs

5 comments:

  1. Whoa I can't believe they still show that. I remember watching it on Disney Channel late at night. Can't believe how much time flies who knows what the next show like that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well because I am the youngest of all of 2nd period Media Studies I have no idea "what a boy meets a world" is but after looking at the episode I have to say this show is the trashy version of the show called "Friends". Just my opinion, and I 100% do not like this show but I do like to see classic shows like "chalk zone,spongebob, danny phantom, hey arnold, and "neds school survival guide...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this show it is one of my favorites it rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me take the time to go check it out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This show invokes memories of MY childhood...great that you could spend some time in the archives.

    ReplyDelete