Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Print Media through Spiderman?



In honor of my idol Spiderman I was going through The Houston Chronicle website and I decided to type in Spiderman to see what happens in the search box. When I did that I found a cool article by Rene A.Guzman. It explains how this month Spiderman(as in the comic books) turns 50 years old. Which means 50 years ago in this month Spiderman comic books were being "born". I found that so awesome! On the serious note this ties into what we learned this week with print media because print media is media that is being promoted through the internet or anything printed like magazines, brochures, or pictures. The role of print media in my opinion is to promote and advertise things through internet to get many viewers from people and for whatever their promoting to get popular. In this case of Spiderman print media is being used by Rene A.Guzman to promote her viewers about Spiderman and persuade people that Spiderman is the best superhero ever and that he turns 50 years old this month. People have their different opinions of course but, overall print media is the promotion of different advertisement or articles through the internet, magazines, etc.

The link at the top is the article about Spiderman if you want to check it out! Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Alexis Garza
    That is pretty interesting about Spiderman turning fifty years old this month. I personally did not know that. I agree with you about Rene A. Guzman promoting her viewers about Spiderman and him being the best superhero because my nephew believes it as well. She does well catching not only children's attention but also adults which is good for her.

    ReplyDelete