Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Indie Rock Makes Me Happy! :)


Since this week our topic is about music I wanted to share another genre that most people don't know about and that's Indie rock. It's an alternative rock that originated in the United Kingdom and the United States in the 1980's. I barely found out about Indie music last year and one of my first songs that I listened to that was Indie Rock was "Daylight" by Matt and Kim. This song is a popular Indie song that most people that are Indie lovers know about. I loved this song because it's so happy and up beat, every time I hear the song it makes me happy! Don't get me wrong I love all kinds of music but, I just wanted to inform you about Indie music because to me it's awesome! Here is the link of the song so you can listen to it. Thanks! :)
http://youtu.be/WgBeu3FVi60


4 comments:

  1. You are so cool. I love indie rock. Best band? Broken Bells. Oh glob.
    \m/ rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about Indie Rock whatsoever! I listened to the song and it's pretty cool! You are so right about it being happy and bringing up the mood! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I am also a fan of indie!!! It's like awsome catchy beats and makes you want to sig to it ahh lol love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, soo i was watching the new music video of Taylor swift and its about Indie music & i love it! Yall should try it out (:
    http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/829803/taylor-swift-wanted-never-ever-video-to-be-quirky.jhtml#id=1692640

    ReplyDelete