Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Iron Man 3 is not made of iron...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20621566,00.html


Since I know that we a love Iron Man movies, I thought putting this up might update you guys. So I was looking on people.com for a story when I read that Robert Downy Jr. had gotten injured on the making of the third Iron Man movie. At first I was excited because I saw that they are making a third one but then i felt sad because the movie release will be postponed till later because of the injury.

In serious matters, the question say post about print media. Well I think that print media is media that can be read or interpreted. Like this post; it provides us with news about Iron Man 3 and what is happening backstage. It informs us that for those that love Iron Man will have to wait to enjoy our movie until our man of iron has healed himself to recovery and continues to shoot the movie.Hope you guys like this post as much as i did and hope you guys can comment on this. It will really help me out and improve my posting skills.

Thanks Guys, =)

No comments:

Post a Comment