Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Channel 13

So because of the assignment for this week, I figured that I should do channel 13 since its pretty local. So when I was looking for the last two days I saw the stories about some crazy things. Most of them were across Houston. The biggest story that might actually affect us in the future, would be the one about a high school kid shooting someone by accident. Which could relate to us because we're in high school and what if one of our own came to school with a pellet gun or even a real one. Of course there were other stories but they weren't super diverse considering the general topics had to do with assault of some kind and the one that in my own opinion didn't matter to us as students was the one about a jailer sexually assaulting a girl for candy.
click the link and you'll see what I mean: http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8842685

No comments:

Post a Comment